Services include but are not limited to the following |
- Cash Management Strategies
- Comprehensive Written Financial Plans and Strategies
- Education Planning
- Estate Planning*
- Insurance needs in Life, Disability and Employer Sponsored Group Benefits
- Investment Implementation
- Investment Management
- Investment Planning and Review
- Retirement Planning
Financial planning services include |
- Review, recommendation, and implementation of specific investment products.
- Review, recommendations and/or implementation of specific insurance products
- Annual review, implementation and assistance with employer sponsored group insurance benefits and retirement plans.
- Comprehensive ongoing financial management
- Specialized advisory services for a particular investment, product or circumstance.
- I do not take either full or limited discretionary authority over the management of assets.
- Securities offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC.
Method of Compensation |
I do not receive any compensation from any person or firm to whom you may be referred and I do not pay referral rates.
I will be compensated on the basis of fees and/or commissions depending on the individual preference and/or circumstances of my client’s needs.
Sources of my compensation are fees paid by the client or commissions paid by the security and/or insurance company.
An affiliate of my firm, or member of my firm does not act as, participate in or receive compensation as general partner, from investments that I may recommend to you.
Financial planning offered through Robertson Advisory Inc. a registered investment advisor and separate entity.
Information relating to securities is intended for use by individuals residing in CA, CO, FL, GA, IN, MD, NC, NY, OH, TX and VA only and investment advisory services may be offered through this web site to residents of Florida only. This is not an offer to sell securities, which may be done only after proper delivery of a prospectus and client suitability is reviewed and determined.
* This information is not intended to be a substitute for specific individualized legal advice. We suggest that you discuss your specific situation with a qualified legal advisor.